Fitting Room Focus: Pink Bobbles & Emerald Sequins


Here I am back at my secret base - my local H&M - to try out all the stock and see how it measures up. Shout out to Maya from the Rookie Mag meet up I went to about a year ago for this great unicorn necklace!

dress - £12.99, jumper - £7.99
I went for a busy mix of pattern and texture for this outfit. One thing H&M do really well is comfy, light dresses. They're excellent for layering, which is a great way to avoid feeling like a bulky, grumpy marshmallow in winter. I thought the jumper was so cute, and again, great for layering. I love the bobbles so much! Such a playful option.


Here's a closer look at the pattern/texture combo. I really like these pieces together.

dress - £9.99
Next up I found this perfect party dress in a very festive emerald green. The sequins are so flashy and cool, but the colour and cut give it a sort of sophisticated edge.


I love the low back as well. This is the perfect party dress detail for me. It says "please give me the alcohol right away".

jumper - £14.99
I found this nice knitted jumper as well - another (muted) festive choice in a lovely dark red. A very simple and cute jumper with a nice bit of knit detail and a cosy feel. My tights are the same colour, so you can tell I really like a good dark red or wine colour. There's a certain warmth to it. It makes me think of log fires, which is a very welcome thought in December.

4 comments:

  1. Love the green dress. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you styled these two outfits! Oh, and I also very much love that green party dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit. So playful- very different mix, but great nevertheless.

    Mrs in London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x