Diary: Strawberry Heaven


Recently I've been looking through old pictures and letters and scraps and memories and thinking about how I can better organise things - for example, there's a bunch of books sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read, so I'm gonna start reading them finally! I've also moved some old photos into my scrap box and moved all the fruit (and other) teas into their own cupboard in the kitchen, and I'm going to drink lots of 'em (especially the salted caramel green tea that was bought specifically for me).


As well as that, I've been looking through my digital files and I want to give some of the pictures I have stored a new lease of life here. I have a lot to say about some of them, so it will be nice to give them a place of their own here with some context to come back to later!


This week's highlights: mum buying heaps of grapes and strawberries, revisiting old drawing styles, golden sunlight and shadows near sunset, the smell of lemon zest, listening to Sade, and daydreaming about a heaven filled with transforming cloud furniture.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x