Sleepy Blue Sky


I moved my blind and curtain from the window for late afternoon, when the light is there but dark. I like my room all blue and grey. It's kinda relaxing. I guess all the sky's colour schemes are relaxing, but maybe it's something about it fading into evening. It's nice. Sinking into cosy shadows.


I'm so hyper-aware of all the textures. Folds in the bedsheets, fluffy owl feet, the lines at the edge of my cardigan. Everything's here like a soft cocoon, lit with dim blue.




Now I'm going to defy the blog convention of big photos and show you some tiny, precious, night time photos in red. Sleepy sleepy.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I love your bedding! <3

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too, it's light and scribbly and full of love :o)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x