My New Business Cards


Here they are - my exciting new business cards from Harry Bugg! I've still got some of my old ones left, but I thought it was time for a change. I love the back of them and think it looks much more sophisticated with better use of font sizing and spacing, and a nice, more personal touch with my name in cursive. I also wanted to bring a little bit of humour into it with the "presumptious imp" byline, however I've now learned that that word is actually spelled "presumptuous". WHOOPS!


It's fine. It's fine. Just don't tell anyone.

Aside from that, I actually prefer some of the design elements of my previous business cards. Particularly the more muted colour palette and the heart motif that brings the illustration out into the full area of the card. In the future, I'd like to try a design that has a smaller pattern of colour or shapes around "mothcub" rather than having a face as the central focus. In any case I am learning, and I love these. I can't wait to come back from Summer in the City in August with a lot less of them!


7 comments:

  1. Cute business cards!

    http://www.marsyajauzi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Next time they will be at least 43% cuter! :o)

      Delete
  2. I love your work! You're so original! You inspire me and make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x