Spooky Paint


Hi, it's me with my cool painting. Check it out. It's like splatters of thoughts left to run wild through the forest. Or something.


I just love scanning my face alongside a painting like this, or a paint palette. They seem like natural companions.


They also can look nice and spooky on a scanner bed with a body part, or allowed to shift around and recede into the darkness a little.


See, this is one of the things I like most about making compositions with the scanner. Darkness becomes an important dimension. Any three-dimensional object will be forced to blur and darken at the edges. The scanner world is very small.


Nice and spooky and gently confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x