Diary: Comedy & Fear


This week I went to see Jack and Dean (who were fantastic) at Soho Theatre. Their comedy held up really well on stage and there was some really enjoyable and unique segments and concepts. It was fun. I also had the pleasure of seeing Daniel Dobbs play a few songs before the comedy. He's a nice lad. After the show: beer.


I spent much of the following seven days finishing Stranger Things and slowly bubbling with Summer in the City anticipation. Now that it's this weekend I feel quite nervous. I'm about to meet some friends I've known for over a year online, and I'm about to spend two entire days walking around a convention centre. I'm probably going to sleep really well on Sunday night.


After that I'll probably just lie down and eat Quavers for the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x