Freddo Forever


I'm not usually one to develop obsessions with corporate entities, but this fabulous frog mascot is an exception. Maybe because Freddos were always one of my favourite chocolate thingies as a kid, but also because I feel like he just has so much personality. He's got some secrets, I bet.


I mean, just look deep into his eyes and you can tell that he has a great love of classic Russian literature and wine-tasting. He's an educated frog with a lot of thoughts on both global economics and biochemical analysis of free will. He also loves the Cha Cha Slide and collects the glares of strangers in a jar.

I love him.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I love him! Freddos are still my favourite, as a kid I always had them too.
    Tina x www.teaisfortina.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x