Trees & Spooks


I printed out some of my recent black and white photos and decided to make some gloopy, water-damaged collages with them. I like the way the water always does something a little different, so I did more or less the same thing with a few print-outs.


Thanks to the forest setting of some of these pictures, the collages remind me a bit of The Blair Witch Project. They also remind me of various kinds of damaged photographs found in horror films. I'm a big fan of the damaged artefact or memento as a concept. That's actually probably been a big influence on me and how I like to 'ruin' things like this sometimes.


I might go and leave these pictures in library books somewhere just to spread some spook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x