Red Hearts & Socks


Here's some red. The colour of postboxes and blood. Sometimes my favourite thing to draw is miscellany. Everything in a pile. Bundled items and personalities. Everything fits that way. Everything is miscellany.


I've been eating a lot of peanut butter lately. A forever favourite of mine for sandwiches and strength. Peanut butter on toast and peanut butter in my heart. There's something about it that feels especially nourishing to me. Partly just because it's something fatty yet relatively healthy, and partly because it's a breakfast staple and breakfast staples start to feel like family.


I'm not sure why I started talking about peanut butter in this post about red drawings, but I guess that's just the focus of my heart's heart right now. It's a lovely little miscellany.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x