In My Room


One day this wall of pink paintings won't be here any more. They're four years old by now, and get stranger and stranger to look at as I get further away from the person I was when I painted them. I still like them a lot, and I still love using them as a background, but at the same time I kinda look forward to their eventual demise.


One day I'll appreciate the simplicity of a blank wall all the more in the wake of these helpful, pink little friends. I don't consider myself to have a favourite colour, but until then, I'll pretend it's pink and red.


P.S.

Totoro says hi.


1 comment:

  1. How Qute wallpaper you got Sister ☺️
    You look Adorable take care and May God Bless and Protect you🙏🏻🙌🏻🕊✝

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x