Scan Bunny


It's about time for another scanner adventures post, so please enjoy viewing my face again, and also the face of my brand new buddy who I met via Kawaii Box. We're obviously going to be pretty good friends now and this sweet little bunny is going to hold my keys for me out of pure love and kindness. How nice.

I always kinda forget what I really look like. I don't know how many people this happens to, but I know it is a thing. Sometimes I catch myself in big mirrors or shop windows and I'm like "is that my true form?????" and it is! Shocking.

It's funny though, because scans are warped by their very nature, but they also show my real face like nothing else does. They are simultaneously more accurate and less accurate than all sorts of other representations of me. And that's why I love them so much, probably.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x