Diary: Bunnies & Letters


I've been feeling very sleepy this week. You can tell because I keep writing "I'm sleepy" like it's new information. I tried some new Twinings green tea flavours - Gingerbread and Cherry Bakewell. I'm thinking of starting a career as a tea critic.


I've been drawing more and more bunnies and I'm so glad they've become such a central theme. I love them a lot. I have also been thinking about how much I like business casual as a dress code. Mostly because I've realised that my standard and ideal mode of dress fits into that category. I feel neat and also very myself when I wear those clothes. I think everyone should be able to go to work feeling comfortable in what they're wearing.


I found an exciting heart-shaped sequin on the ground and I thought I would take it and use it to mark the day. I like to notice things I see in the street and sometimes I think I should bring a rock or a leaf home, but I never do, so it was nice to bring this little sequin home this time.


I have also been thinking about novel-writing because it's still a thing I feel a strong desire to do every so often and I just can't even fathom it, in a way, it's so weird as a cultural practice. I always want to tell a story in five hundred words. I always want to tell a story in one letter, actually. Just the letter R. That's the story today. R.

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x