Magazine Collages: My Son / Cutting The Old / Be More Adventurous


I made some magazine collages and I feel really good about these because I picked out some nice body part cuttings (hands and mouths and faces and hair) and a lot of (oddly sinister) nonsense words and phrases and they just feel like perfect expressions of myself right now. A little tired and chaotic and gently sunny, tender and minutely delirious. With these I love the nice, classic serif fonts, golden sunset light, touching hands, and the sea. All good things.




4 comments:

  1. This is so artistic, I love it sooo much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your creativity. Do you show your art in a gallery?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x