Diary: Scared Sausage


This week I met up with Ed to record some vocals for a series of new Rescue A Family songs (I vlogged some of this here). This also meant hanging out Floyd the sausage dog, who is at least a little less scared of me than the last time I saw him. He still tries to bark me to death when I emerge from the bathroom though.


I also watched Summer in the City unfold via Twitter and it looked like so much fun. I would really like to go along in the future (especially to hug one of the giant Pikachus). I wasn't feeling too great over the weekend, but I did go for the usual walk in the forest, and I ate a delicious mushroom burger at newly revamped pub The Duke (here's a cool little review of the place).


My mum also found my Blancmange t-shirt, which had mysteriously disappeared. I think this t-shirt has a propensity for getting lost. I'll have to keep an eye on it. For now, we are reunited.


2 comments:

  1. That last image is so beautiful and perfect and I think we should make it our duty to bring emily strange back from whatever alternative 00's dimension she was lost to??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x