It Is All OK / Big Jumper Baby


I like a lot of things about these journal pages. First of all, I made them in a big rush, which I always enjoy a lot. You know, scribbling, frenzied cutting, rapid and careless glueing. All of that good stuff. Secondly, all the colours and edges of cutouts and combinations of paper look great. I don't usually colour in my little cartoon folks, but I did that a little bit here and it turned out very nicely. Also, look at those spooky pink eyes. I love those.




4 comments:

  1. Yeah making art in a rush is the best thing ever! is so free and raw and awesome, sometimes I over think too much when I make art, I have to remember this more often! They are also great pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly making any kind of art is one of the best things in the world and your work is amazing! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x