Inside Korilakkuma's Head


I got this cute little Korilakkuma notepad (gifted) as part of my Blippo review, and since I recently finished another art journal I thought it was time to ruin this one by actually using it. I gotta say I love the pink pages, and I love the irregular shape of them, and basically I love everything about drawing in this notepad. I'm glad I decided to use it sooner, rather than trying to preserve its pristine beauty for as long as possible. It's so perfect for using a lot of colours in. I kinda thought using such a special and super cute notepad would make me feel a little guilty, but actually I'm just really pleased to get to use it. Cute notebooks are pretty much my life.







2 comments:

  1. the alien spooky butthole spread look like an irl artistic artefact from a greg araki movie and that is just perfect and these are all glorious i see your art reblobbed on the ol' tumblr dot com and i always get a SWELL OF PRIDE LIKE YES THAT'S MY GIRL!!! <3333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna see how often I can insert the phrase "alien spooky butthole" into everyday conversation.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x