Blancmange & Suspenders


Man it sure is a good trick to put on a big t-shirt with enough space inside to manoeuvre a spaceship and then to put a skater skirt over the top to contain the great mass of t-shirt so that any spaceships you are keeping there stay hidden from the outside world. It's my favourite.


I'm wearing my Blancmange t-shirt because I love to toot the Blancmange horn all day and night, and my New Look skater skirt with suspenders. It is my goal to obtain more clothing with suspenders, because they are so cute and good. They probably make me feel like a girl in a Studio Ghibli film more than anything else.


The appropriate formation for my hair, of course, is a high ponytail. For swishy, bouncy, playful hair that doesn't get in your way when you are hogging the swings. It collapsed on itself a little bit, but that's okay.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! Very comfy and artsy looking too haha. What shoes would you wear with it?

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :o) I'd pretty much wear this with some sneaker type canvas shoes.

      Delete
  2. That suspenders-skirt is the cutest thing ever! Studio Ghibli films are definitely style goals :) I've recently rediscovered the simple cuteness and ease of pony tails, and I've been kinda wearing them all the time. Also man, happy new year!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're so cute and simple and easy! I really appreciate hair bands, haha. Thank you, happy new year to you too! x

      Delete
  3. You look so freaking adorable! Love your outfit, I wish I could pull it off! Suspender goals haha!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x