Diary: Adventure & Sandwiches


This has been another week in which at least 90% of my brain function has been concentrated on thinking about food. What better to spend my thoughts, really? I have been diligently preparing an assortment of beautiful sandwiches, featuring a delightful rage of cheeses and pickle relish. Yum!


I have also been alternating between assessing my life and tucking myself into a blanket to watch 'Once Upon A Time'. I'm on season two and I relate to and love two of the villains the most.


I'm feeling sleepy and like I want to live in an isolated cottage, leisurely making jams, but I am looking forward to hopefully doing some adventurous and fun things this year. My holiday to Iceland is rapidly approaching. Maybe I can live in a hot spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x