Curls & Gems


Here is my face again. I always like how my hair falls into curls when it meets a flat surface. It's pretty straight, with a gentle wave, but the scanner bed makes it loop and fold so nicely. Hair is so malleable and fluid. I love that about it. It's so mesmerising. I love watching the way everyone's hair moves.


Also a delight are these gem stickers, which I decided should be my scanner prop today. They're so shiny. Sadly they're not flat enough to keep their definition when scanned, but that gives them an ethereal look which I think suits them.


I am enjoying these spooky gems.

2 comments:

  1. You're so artistic and free in your expression. You should have an exposition of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x