Lines & Bunnies


I tried out another online painting tool today, and I really like this one. The paintbrush options were a bit odd and fiddly at first, but I ended up using this nice crayon-like style, which is really fun to draw with (even though I usually hate crayon-like brush styles).

I think it's nice to keep test pages, because they have their own unbridled creativity (given that you're not thinking about what you're doing - just testing), so the first image in this post is my test page as I was configuring the brush style.


I feel like the crayon style makes me more comfortable with doing doodly things and just drawing squiggly lines and enjoying that in itself, so I like that.


I think my most important thing is being a messy and scribbly and creatively chaotic person.


4 comments:

  1. Creativity and ideas should come out of the doodle tests that you do, I love seeing peoples doodles as well as finished pieces. Just a quick question as well, do you use a writing tablet to draw online?

    Katie
    www.katiehodgkinson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nope, just a trackpad for these! :-)

      Delete
  2. hi lil ashton! this is cute! what tools are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just this: http://www.onemotion.com/flash/sketch-paint/

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x