Diary: Art Students & Old Songs


As the delicious, breezy embrace of autumn fully envelops me this year, I am enjoying the gentle sunlight that still lingers and spending time painting some things and building my Stardew Valley farm further. I've just unlocked ducks. It's a good time.


I went to visit the Tate Britain this week, looked at some cool sculptures, saw lots of people with dungarees and topknots, and I realised - I don't think I look as much like an art student now that I'm not an art student any more. It's been a while since I've owned dungarees, and I'm probably veering away from denim shorts at this point. Still, I will always love and admire all the art school looks.


I've been listening to some Kero Kero Bonito, Susanne Sundfør, and Scritti Politti and thinking about how I might change up my diary style a bit. I'm going to Paris very soon as well, so I'm excited about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x