Describe Yourself In 3 (Or 5) Fictional Characters

I've seen this meme flying around a lot on Twitter lately, and I collated the three characters that I felt best described me there, but I thought it warranted some additions and would make a nice long form post, so here is an expansion, featuring some extra characters that I feel a strong personal connection to.


1, 2, & 3. Little My from The Moomins, Sakura from Card Captor Sakura, and the frog from Over the Garden Wall.


These were the three ultimate picks that I narrowed it down to. Little My is irritable, small, and wears her hair in a bun. Me in many cases. Sakura tries really hard and is so sweet and smart, and also, magical. She's all the things I would like to be. I looked up to her somewhat when I watched the show as a kid, but all of her emotional moments are super relatable too. The frog is my bewildered/nonchalant/musical/weird side. I love that frog.


4. Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents


Cosmo's endlessly silly, playful humour was everything I wanted to be as a kid. I still always want to make people laugh with goofy jokes and laughing at myself all the time has been the best. Cosmo is my wide-eyed, energetic self.


5. Luna Lovegood


This applies more to my interpretation of book Luna than film Luna, because book Luna to me was less ethereal and strange in a pixie-ish way and more dirty blonde and aware of her surroundings and a bit wild. The first time I read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix I felt like I had been written into the book in her. Ravenclaw forever.

Bonus notable mentions: Phoebe from Friends, apparently 'half Hermione and half Ron', Piglet from Winnie the Pooh, Squall Leonhart from Final Fantasy VIII, and Dipper from Gravity Falls.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x