About Me

I thought I would do a fun post reminiscent of all those quizzes/lists of questions that everyone posted in Myspace bulletins back in those glorious days before Facebook and Tumblr, where they were later transposed to in slightly altered formats. I've compiled this list of questions from a variety of different Tumblr posts in order to answer the questions I find most interesting. Each post I took questions from is listed here: 1, 2, 3, 4.


Let's go!

✩ ✩ ✩ ABOUT ME ♡ QUIZ ✩ ✩ ✩


Name: Lilly.

Star sign: Aquarius.

Time right now: 3pm.

Last thing googled: define:transposed (I was making sure I was using it properly in this post's intro).

Favourite music artists: Depeche Mode, Split Enz, Scritti Politti, Kraftwerk, Heart, New Order, Years & Years, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Damned, BTS, SHINee, Tori Amos, and a million more.

Song stuck in your head: Desire by Years & Years.

Last TV show watched: Steven Universe.

What are wearing right now: Red and navy baseball t-shirt and pyjama bottoms with gingerbread men on them. Very stylish.

When did you create your blog?: This blog was made in 2012, and my Tumblr account was made in 2009.

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw.

Dream job: POP STAR or ARTIST!

Rural or suburbs: I think there are beautiful things about different types of urban - rural environments but I'd like to live somewhere that is more rural and see how I feel about it. I think I'd be happy in lots of different kinds of places.

Do you have freckles?: I get some along the bridge of my nose but they are quite faint.

How many pictures do you have on your phone?: Six. I don't tend to keep many on there.

Tea or coffee: Tea.

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits: No, but I love them.

Favourite ice cream flavour: Historically, this is mint chocolate chip, but I had a praline flavoured ice cream recently and it was incredible.

What's your phone background?: A really pretty "the truth is out there" illustration over a picture of a beach at/near sunset.

Last thing you ate: A cheese sandwich.

Summer or winter: Winter.

Day or night: Day.

Favourite month: I like October.

How tall are you?: 5'2.

Last article you read: Why Referendums Aren’t as Democratic as They Seem - The New York Times.

Favourite film of 2016: Ghostbusters. I loved it.

2 comments:

  1. This is a super cute post. I love your photography and your side bar photo of you holding a Totoro plush :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x