Stardew Valley: Fall (& Chickens)


I've just transitioned from summer to fall in Stardew Valley, and I've managed to get a coop and a barn built, so now I have four chickens and one lovely cow to keep me company. I'm getting the hang of the crops now, as well.


There is something very comforting about hearing the hens' clucking noises as I tend to all the vegetables and so on. It's such a soothing sound. People in the valley are starting to warm to me now. I've carried out a few errands and I finally managed to actually catch a fish. I also love rooting around in bins (sorry, townsfolk).


Sam and I have become friends.


Elliott likes me too, and he let me take a look around his beach house. He's so dramatic. I love him.


Three seasons in and I'm really starting to get the hang of things. The next step is to get another cow, I think. I'm rapidly befriending the valley's emo kids, because of course I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x