My Favourite Songs: A Spotify Megamix

A little while ago I got very into Spotify and spent far too long organising some of my favourite songs of all time into a nice, big playlist. I'm considering this a playlist that I will continue adding to indefinitely, but it is a super special one as all of the songs on it are songs I love with my whole heart.

Here it is if you'd like to listen:


It's funny - it shows such a bias towards synthpop and post-punk influences, but hey, that's what I love. I'm hoping to keep it varied, but it's main purpose is to collect the songs I love the most.

If you'd like to see all the other playlists I've made and am working on, please click on the follow button below. I'm currently keeping a playlist of new finds, a 'dancersize' mix, and a selection of my favourite k-pop tracks, but I'll probably make a really weird and specific one soon. Perhaps 'Songs To Eat Babybels To'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x