Lilly In The Studio (Bedroom)

Girl holding a Totoro plush toy.

I've been wearing more all-over black lately and I like it a lot. It's so simple and pleasant and good. I've kinda been missing making photo series and taking silly, candid photos of normal things, so I took these pictures of myself in my bedroom. Usually I'd probably clear up or move my table, but I'm glad I kept it as it was this time.

Full body shot of girl standing in front of a wall of pink paintings dressed in a black t-shirt and skirt, and holding a cuddly bunny toy.

Girl standing and holding a cuddly bunny toy.

Girl holds bunny toy up to her face.

Full shot of girl holding an open journal.

Girl standing against wall.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cool, and your teddies are the cutest haha. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog, it is so lovely and you seem so nice. Keep up your hard work! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x