0 Brain Cells, 2 Dogs


Here are a few little paintings. I'm super sleepy while writing this, but anyway I love to combine some blue and red. What a delightful time I have had doing that. Very good. Here are some bunnies. Look at them. Marvel at their politeness and their tomato red faces. They're a little embarrassed, but they'll be fine. Good for them.


Sometimes you can tell that I have fully lost my mind halfway through a painting, and this is one of those times. Thankfully, you don't need any brain cells to paint dogs.


Here's an apprehensive dog just standing amongst the flowers. Pensive.


And here we have some uplifting messages - this bunny graciously offering you a heart, and below, a star who has seen that you've tried. Oh how you've tried.


The star is proud of you. How nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x