Scribbly Sleepy

I'm writing this late at night. Well, I guess that's a lie, because it's one in the morning, but anyway it's just before I'm going to go to sleep. I wanted to just throw out some thoughts now though, like morning pages. You're supposed to do those when you wake up, but since it's the morning it's technically appropriate, and I've got that foggy sleepy feeling anyway. Just at the opposite end.


I always like that feeling. That particular sense of comfort that comes with being sleepy and knowing you're going to rest soon. Sometimes when I'm going to sleep I lie there and picture a fantasy... about me going to sleep. What's better than that? It's just the most relaxing thought. Like being curled up in front of a fire while it rains outside. That's the dream. There's no other dream necessary really, because the one true dream is being comfy and drifting off to sleep. A dream of dreams. It's the best.


I'm just writing about wanting to go to sleep now. Ahh, really.


I feel like I'm in some transitional stage, some organisational place where there are pieces of new things and ideas. Things I want to try. I spent some time yesterday organising and backing up some files, making new instrumental audio pieces for my YouTube intro & outro (it's a little bit of a gentler and neater sound with almost the same notes). I feel really happy and I feel like I'm physically scribbling around in this moving wiggly line and it's nice. Maybe it's all just 'cause I'm sleepy.


Regardless, here are some scribbly drawings. Some little bits of sleepy, aimless, happy stuff. Drawing in a hurry is the best, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x