Pyjamas Are Good

I've been thinking about pyjamas. Specifically these Miffy ones that I saw someone post about on Twitter, because I love Miffy and they're so cute. I'm a pyjama fan and I feel that we should all talk about and respect the pyjamas in our lives more. Would I wear pyjamas to a function at any possible opportunity and with the most flimsy excuse ever? Yes. Would I wear pyjamas to go to the shops? Yes. And you should praise me for doing so, because I am correct and free in my love of pyjamas, and this is to be commended (perhaps rewarded).

These are £6 from Primark and we are not worthy.

I mean, I'm not saying give me some kind of award and accolade for wearing pyjamas, but actually, yes I am saying that. Here are some pyjamas that are cute. Come with me on a pyjama tour. Take my hand, clutch a teddy bear in your other arm, and frolic with me into the land of sleepwear.

£25 from Missguided.

You cannot tell me this is not business wear. This is the wear of business. If I wear this I'm about to talk about synergy and sell you an ice cream (because I'm good at multitasking, and business). It does feel a bit jarring to see that make up with the extremely business ice cream pyjamas though. Please at least make the models look sleepy and like they have never brushed their hair for their entire lives so I can actually imagine myself going to sleep wearing this. That's the least I can ask for, the least I need in order to make a pyjama decision. Okay, but anyway, I want them.

These are £22.46 each from AliExpress.

These are actually the cutest things I've ever seen in my life, and I want to wear them not only to sleep but also to venture into the forest alone, early in the morning, and happen upon a talking bear who will take me to an alternate land full of talking bears. Yes I'm basing this on a Studio Ghibli movie, and no you cannot stop my talking animal related adventure fantasies. Anyway, I will definitely have to wear this to my personal Ghibli fantasy. Just understand that I must.

This beautiful art can be had for approx. £10 from DHgate.

Finally, I happened upon these weird bootleg Garfield pyjamas and I can't begin to tell you of the thrill that they produce within my heart. Look at them. So beautiful. So elegant. So Garfield.

God I love pyjamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x