?


A serene landscape stretches out below, as far as the eye can see. That's weird. There are floating hearts everywhere. Seems like they're coming towards you. This is fine.


Here are some lazy paintings. I think my brain had turned on its screensaver when I made these. That's the best way to do anything creative though, sometimes. Just switch your whole brain off. Throw it away. You don't need it.


I'm slowly progressing through a few journals, and I think one of them is getting pretty near to being full now, which is exciting. Ah, the endless cycle. I love finishing a journal, it's such a good feeling. Then you throw it from a helicopter, as is tradition. Safe and fun!


But until then, a mountain of paint shall lie before me, like the piles of gold from the cave of wonders in Aladdin. That's my life but with tubes of paint piled high. I'm sitting amongst them and cackling at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x