Diary: November Naps


It sure has been a November! A time of sleepiness, creeping cold, and drawing a lot. I have been feeling pretty cosy and happy and motivated, I've made some videos I liked making a lot, and I feel like everything has been pretty... nice.


I've been really enjoying watching the new series of Doctor Who. Josie Whittaker is really fun and the writing is doing a lot of exciting and compelling things. It's like a real blast from the past, it's super comforting and pleasant. I don't watch it as it airs, but I save it for later and paint or draw while watching.


It's getting so cold and it's been raining a lot, but I'm enjoying it so far, and I spent some time looking at Sanrio character stuff for a while on Wednesday. What better activity is there? None. I'm pretty excited for Christmas and the new year though, I think it'll be really nice and I just overall feel good. And I'm gonna watch more Doctor Who and nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x