Red & Blue Bunny Moon


Here are some happy little blue and red paintings. Some contemplative bunnies. Some sky blue and violet. I love blue paint. It always looks good and seems to have a nice depth of hue no matter what. Blue is such a nice, peaceful colour. Always a favourite. Although I can never choose one favourite colour, and it depends so much on what precise type, I really like blue. Royal, rich, dark blues. Night sky blues, and bright daylight sky blues too. Lavender blues and sea green types. All very good.


Here's a little stick figure. I keep painting a bunch of these lately, and really they just make me smile. They're silly and simple and perfect. Little weird smileys with spindly limbs. Every single time I paint one I like to say "me". A very funny joke.


Here's a journal spread - I really like the combination of super diluted, watery paint with thicker, richer pigment. A nice mix. And a bunny under the moon. Where all bunnies are.


I love this simple dog face. Here he is. Dog. I love him, and it seems like he loves everything. Fortunately, everything includes me, so I win. I win the game of love.


Lastly, here is a bunny. Solemn and serene, and hanging out with two hearts. The ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x