Scanner Adventures: Death & Dreamworks


Winter is coming and it's time for more scans of my face. It's traditional. Because I said so. Please partake of this tradition and scan your face during the winter months. Thank you.


Sometimes when my eyes are closed in these, I'm reminded of memento mori pictures of the dead. Not in a morbid way, but in that some of them are so beautiful and well-arranged and serene. It's a weird thing to think about, but I'd kinda like to imitate them and take black and white pictures of myself lying atop flowers with my eyes closed. I mean, it's nice, besides the death part.


This one is kinda gross, but here it is anyway. It's the way my teeth look which alarms me most. Warping teeth. I don't like it. But I will name a song that. Warping Teeth.


I really like the long eyebrow on this last one. Beautiful. Good. Maybe I'll try to do an extreme Dreamworks face in some future scans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x