Diary: Hazy-sleepy


Woah, it's December! I've been listening to some really great music, such as:


Just some really great stuff that makes me feel... extremely good. I'm really happy that Onew released a solo album. His voice is a gift. So beautiful. So good.


I've been sort of alternating between feeling kinda hazy-sleepy and working on a bunch of stuff. Since I'm going to see my family in Scotland for around ten days over Christmas I'm trying to prepare as much art and video stuff as possible so that I can keep posting just as much (or almost as much) over Christmas. It's kinda fun working on a lot of stuff like that, super satisfying to tick off big tasks. But I gotta get packing pretty soon too.


I've also been doing some miscellaneous new and old stuff. I met a friend to drink wine and talk about Brexit, I added some new tiers to my (still new) Patreon, and for some reason I love doing little arty admin things like that. Drawing little header pictures and stuff.


I've been reading a bit more (currently 'Housekeeping' by Marilynne Robinson, which is honestly one of the most interesting books I've ever read so far), and I've started setting an alarm so I can get up relatively early. Sometimes I'll read for half an hour to an hour right after I wake up, and it just feels really good to do that. I have to wait for my eyes to stop being fuzzy for a few minutes first though. Why do they do that? I can't look at anything like a book for a good five minutes after I wake up because my eyes are being strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x