:-o


Here are some miscellaneous drawings that have been sitting in my pictures folder for a while, haunting it. Little squatters. I welcome them.

I'm kinda tempted to make this sweet, small bunny (above) my avatar everywhere. I mean, look at it. It's perfect. But then again, I like having the recognisability of my face being my avatar... so I don't know. Maybe. Please offer your opinions on this important matter. Shall I be bunny?


My pink felt tip pen is really running out of ink at this point. A true tragedy. But I'll keep trying to desperately use it as it gets increasingly streaky. That's my way. Gotta keep it going until it really has to be gone. No sooner. Never give up. Inspirational.


For some reason I really enjoy putting the ":-o" face inside a speech bubble like this. I find it very funny and good. But I guess in general I also find the ":-o" face very funny and good, and love to use it wherever possible. I love to feign shock always. This is one of the joys of life. The sweet joys of existence.

:-o


Also, why do I draw creatures so often raising one arm into the sky in a Shakespearean gesture? A gentle, tentative touch to the heavens. The theatrics, the drama, the gentle emotion of such an act... it touches me.


Finally: dogs. A simple congregation of dogs. And a bear, below, who will offer you much comfort. Very nice.


2 comments:

  1. I really like your drawings and why not to make the first one to your atavar?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x