4 Cute Amigurumi Animals & Free Patterns

I was doing my thing, browsing the net, when I stumbled upon a bunch of adorable amigurumi toys with free patterns. I'm not someone who remotely understands crochet, but I wanted to share some of these adorable little creatures anyway, just because they're cute. If you want to try making them yourself, I've also included links to free patterns. All were found via this aggregation of free amigurumi patterns, and some of the source patterns are not available in English.

So let's take a look at these cuties.


1. First up we have these sweet and simple bunnies by Polina Kuts. I love the style of these (they look like lanky Miffys) and their simplicity and nuance. Really great use of darts on the ears and face, and satisfyingly long limbs to wave about. Here's the pattern.


2. Next we have some very cute sheep people (they're secretly wolves) with some wonderful patterning going on for their outfits. This is the 'Mini Lupo' by Anna Beltschenko, adapted from the larger 'Lupo the lamb'. Here's the pattern.


3. Third, some cats. Of course there had to be cats! These little rascals are by Mari-Liis Lille. This pattern gives you some clothing options, although personally I would make a naked cat. Here's the pattern.


4. Last, but certainly not least, is this big, blue bear from Pierrot Yarns Patterns Club. This bear could be a great sidekick, I think. With those big feet I'm sure he could kick all of my problems away. Here's the pattern.

☆☆☆

That's all the cute little crochet pals I have to show you today. Whether you can crochet or not, look at them all. Look at their sweet little faces. They're so nice. Bless 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Waou love them all :-)
    So cute and nice handwork.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x