I Installed Miitomo & It Is Glorious


Miitomo - the Nintendo app for answering questions and taking snazzing pictures with your Mii - has been around for a while, but my phone grumbled about memory use and wouldn't let me install it initially, so I graciously moved on with my life. Recently, however, I decided the curiosity was too much. I removed some apps from my phone and got this thing on there. I have no regrets.


As you can see, the photo collage capabilities are beautiful and good. The images you end up with are nice in quality, the poses and text options are nice and versatile, and there are lots of fun clothing options. I am fully invested in the art of Miifotography.


I really like the shop and Miitomo Drop catchers because they remind me of Poupée Girl, which I miss dearly, and I like the fact that I can put a bird on my head. That's the kind of content I'm here for.


You can also put a snail shell on your back (hmmm... reminds me of something). I love this app.



6 comments:

  1. LOL omg. You waxing poetic abt Miitomo ALMOST makes me wanna get back on. My husband is a big Nintendo hound, so he got me on the Miitomo tip really quick but I kinda lost imterest pretty quick ��

    I will say, the photos and outfit options were really fun, tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Nintendo hound' yeah that's me too. I did get a copy of WarioWare: Touched! with my MyNintendo points as well, so that's a great incentive. I'm definitely one to amuse myself for a ridiculous amount of time with photo collage or Purikura type stuff anyway, but something about having the Mii there just gets me. I love the expressions so much.

      Delete
  2. I've always been curious about the app, but I haven't got the chance to get it. ALSO, you played poupee girl!!! I absolutely loved that website, I'm so sad it closed down. I haven't found another gaming site as nice as that one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I miss poupee girl. Another of my obsessions that is now defunct :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x