Black & White Film Ghosts


One thing about analogue photography is that you always end up with surprises. The film plays games with you. You accidentally shoot film twice (I don't know how, but it happens). You develop a roll of film five years later and remember things you might've have never remembered again. It's weird.

I mean, it's fun - you get a strange sense of adventure and mystery - but it can be a bit exhausting too. I wonder how many rolls of film are out there, neglected and undeveloped, full of secrets. Spooky.

This roll of film has lurked undeveloped in my bedroom for five years. On development, it shows me this desolate, underexposed little world. It's weird to visit this point in time. This should've probably been left undeveloped forever, but I guess I brought back a tiny ghost or two.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x