Diary: January Lasted Forever


It's been an eventful two weeks, what with going to Germany and having my birthday. January the 19th feels like years ago, but it was the start of a period of excitement. I had some pub dinner with a few guys and the winter chill was still thick in the air.


I guess I've done a lot in this time period. I've made a new intro and outro sequence for my videos. I've gotten two injuries (a cut on the back of my foot and a pretty painful mouth ulcer that is healing pretty well as I write this). I've fallen in love with a new anime series (Sanrio Danshi). I've gotten a new dress and a big chunky bag. I met a new dog (and her owner) and went to Berlin.


I feel like I'm having a lot of ideas for creative work lately - I'm in a place where YouTube feels at its most exciting for me, and I have a couple of projects I'm really interested in trying out or experimenting with. My drawings feel like they're coming along well, and my blog posts pour out of me because I cannot stop talking. Ever.


I think January has been a success, and I'm excited to see what February and the rest of 2018 have in store for me. Hopefully a lot of bad jokes and projects I can be proud of.


10 comments:

  1. what a lovely post hun :)

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love it. It was quite a month full of lot of stuff haha

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is so cute.
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/Rtjow6
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you still in Berlin? I love the layout and style of this post!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I missed this comment until now, but I was just in Berlin for a few days, and thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. I love your journal posts so much! I would probably journal about meeting a new dog, too. I tend to say hi to dogs before their human owners. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x