Diary: Pasta & Packages

It has been an interesting time so far in February, what with making my scanner animation and finally trying out Netflix for the first time (it is pleasantly smooth to use, so I've been using it as a chance to finally catch up on some Once Upon a Time).


I think that what I meant to say on 7th February is that my nose mysteriously hurts, but clearly the space between my brain and hand made this into even more of a mystery on the way. Please appreciate the dog café stickers I've added here. They're really calming and make me want to have many, many desserts.


I've been reading a lengthy book of Korean history (A History of Korea - Jinwung Kim) which is incredibly interesting, and it's got me thinking about what I'm reading. I think it's going to take me a long time to finish, so I'm thinking about starting another, shorter book to read alongside it, but I'm not sure.


I also got a few packages of wigs, clothes, and accessories which were really fun to receive and I've done some blog posts and video stuff about those items. I spent some of Wednesday listening to a lot of relaxing music - some nice and soft gentle pop stuff and some piano instrumentals.


I ended up forgetting about my diary for a couple of days, but that's okay - you just get to see more stickers if that happens! There's really no way to lose. I've mentioned pasta twice across these pages, so clearly I have something on my mind, and it's pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x