Need Some Money? The Best Survey Sites: An Overview | 2018

I am fascinated by the world of survey sites, and it seems like it can be a bit of a minefield to get into them, so I thought I'd write an up-to-date guide on my favourites, going into detail about how and why I use each one. I am from the UK, so if you're reading this from elsewhere, you might find that some of these sites won't be available to you. Hopefully my descriptions will still be of some use to you if that is the case, and I'll try to add in some general tips for how to navigate the world of survey sites when applicable.


For every site I discuss, I will provide a clearly marked referral link, as well as a non-referral link so that you can use whichever one you prefer. Referral links will give me extra points for referring you, and will in some cases give you extra points on sign up too. If you do use any of my referral links to sign up with, a massive thank you to you for doing so.

Let's get on with it then, shall we?

1. Qmee



This is the first website I'm going to mention because it's my favourite for several reasons. There is no minimum cashout, meaning if you earn 12p you can have 12p. There you go, it's yours. You can cashout through PayPal or in gift cards, and again there is no limit or minimum you need to reach before you can withdraw your cash through PayPal.

Surveys here can be infrequent at first, but as with most sites the more you do the more you'll get. Qmee also has a feature whereby you install a Chrome extension and then sometimes when you search it will show you suggested shopping items. Every so often you'll get around 6p a click this way. This extension is optional though, so you can ignore it and stick to the surveys if you like.


2. InstaGC



I found this survey site because I was curiously searching to see if there was anywhere you could do surveys for Nintendo eShop credit. This is the only site I found that can do that (although I wouldn't recommend it - you'll get more for your points with Amazon vouchers), and they offer a lot of choice in how you can redeem your points. One thing to note is that you must redeem points worth $50 in total before you can redeem points directly through PayPal - so this one is much more of a gift card oriented site. What I like most about InstaGC though, is that you can get £1 Amazon vouchers. Most sites have at least a £5 minimum for their Amazon vouchers, so this is really nice and it's possible to earn a £1 Amazon voucher in one day, so it can be quite motivating.


3. GameTame


This is the site formerly known as SteamPowers, which I joined to get Steam credit voucher codes. This is a particularly reliable site, and you can get Amazon vouchers here (US and UK). Steam credit vouchers are universal as far as I know, so it's nice for that.


4. Prolific



This is an academic survey portal, and I strongly recommend this if you are interested in scientific studies. The rewards here are quite high for survey sites, and you can cashout via PayPal after reaching the £20 minimum threshold. Surveys are infrequent but highly tailored to you, and in many cases a lot more interesting than the marketing surveys on other sites.


5. i-Say



This is a really simple one, and you'll likely be using it to get Amazon vouchers. There's often a fair wait between surveys, but you just have to keep checking in daily or every so often. One of the main reasons I included this site here is that its survey layouts are really nice and smooth, so it's one of the most pleasant survey sites to use.

Links: non-referral

Those are the five sites I'd recommend most heavily right now, but your traction with them will depend somewhat on your location, your relevancy to the surveys, your survey-taking style, etc. If you have any survey tips or questions, please do leave them in the comments. Happy survey-taking!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! Always wanted to know how to earn money from these sites, but never knew which ones were legit etc. Will definitely be clicking the referral links! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's definitely a bit closed off for newcomers, so I'm glad I could help. Your mileage may vary, but hopefully this helps and saves you those painful first steps into surveys! :-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x