Wishlist: 5 Adorable Hair Accessories

Hair accessories are quite exciting. They're one of life's small joys. Seriously, I don't know why hair accessories make me so blissful and happy, but they do. In celebration of that, I have created this wishlist of some adorable and versatile hair accessories that we all may enjoy.


1. Brushed Disc Hair Tie - £4.00 | ASOS


I'll start off with a really simple and sleek hair tie - it just looks super smart and cute. A nice little disc to give your ponytail a nice bit of extra flair.


2. 3 Pack Multi Coloured Ombre Spiral Hair Bobbles - £2.49 | New Look


I picked these mostly for the colours. They're pretty magical looking and sometimes I need some magical soft pastel colours in my hair. The ombre/gradient effect is a really nice touch.


3. Yasmin Metallic Star Bunny Ear Scrunchie - £2.00 | Boohoo


Scrunchies are very cute in general, but what's even cuter? Bunny ears! I love this style of scrunchie so much and I want to collect a million of these.


4. Velvet Bow Hair Elastic - £9.50 £6.50 | Oliver Bonas


This is a really classic velvet bow, and this is exactly the kind of hair tie I've been looking out for - even more so than the bunny ear scrunchies. Please inform me of any hair ties with bows like this so that I can dutifully get them all and become the unquestioned bow queen.


5. Velour Scrunchie - £3.99 | H&M


As is probably quite evident already from this post, the 'bunny ear' style of bow has really caught my eye recently, and I love H&M's take on it here that makes the ears really long. Maybe it's a secret wish to become a cute little floppy-eared rabbit myself that makes me so interested in these, but whatever it is, I have to have one - or several.

3 comments:

  1. Omg these are so adorable.
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/C5MYWu
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x