Stars & Swiss Rolls


Here are some paintings. As you can see, I've gone for the beautiful Irn Bru colour combination of orange and blue. A flawless choice.

One of my favourite characters to draw is "star wearing sunglasses". What a mysterious and cool individual. I aspire to be more like that star.


I really like the muddy brown and dark blue that come from mixing these bright orange and blue colours. I enjoy a nice, dark, earthy colour - perhaps especially when positioned near some bright colours, guiding them and watching them. The colour guardians, if you like.

I was also inexplicably thinking about confectionery whilst painting. Not that that's unusual. Swiss rolls and other members of the cake family truly have restorative properties. My mental health tip: cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x