Fitting Room Focus: Primark Pink Biker Jacket & Fuzzy Tassel Cardigan

Well, well, well, it seems it's been a while since my last Fitting Room Focus post. It can be hard to withstand the erratic lighting situations of a fitting room, but I am here again to brave the unflattering lighting and questionable cubicles - because I love to take photos of myself awkwardly trying to hide thousands of clothing labels that are attached to me, of course!

This time, we are examining Primark's offerings. What treasures will we find here?

Jacket - £25

The answer, clearly, is a very dusty mirror and a cool pink biker jacket. I also found an incredible grey dress/long top, which is super soft and cut so nicely.

Dress/top hybrid - £8

I love it. It's a perfect shape, the material feels so nice, and the collar is really flattering. I love the cuff sleeve detail as well.


I have always thought biker jackets looked brilliant. They seem to look undeniably good on anyone, and there is a mysterious confidence boosting charm built within them, I think. I'm always happy to see a classic biker jacket, but I also really enjoy the use of different details or colours, and this dusky kind of pastel pink is great.


Sometimes it's hard to smile without looking creepy. I try. I'm a real human and definitely not some kind of ghost robot, I promise.

Skirt - £8

I tried on this suede-style yellow skirt, and I like it, but something about the length and style on me doesn't quite work. It cuts my legs off in a weird place, making me look noticeably short. I was interested in the colour and texture though, and think those could work nicely for me on a different piece.

Cardigan - £18

I did find this amazing fuzzy cardigan too, and it makes me want to spin around and make all the fuzzy dangly tassel things swoosh through the air. Very magical. I think the dust on the mirror really enhances this look.


This cardigan is seriously one of the most comfy things I have ever had the pleasure of wearing, and I love the plum/wine colour. It looks quite nice with the yellow of this skirt, and speaking of the skirt again, here's a zip detail I quite liked:


I'm not sure if my favourite item was the cardigan or the dress. Both were very comfortable, and items I could imagine wearing all the time. Maybe the dress because it's more of a staple piece that would work with all sorts of outfits and could almost be an outfit in itself, but man, that cardigan is so cute and unique. This was the first time I'd been back to Primark in a good long time, so I found myself quite impressed by a lot of the things I found there. Very interesting. Please throw all strange and fascinating cardigans at me, @ the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x