Star Wars Fan Art Episode I: The Offended Porg


I've fallen in love with the shiny new Star Wars movies in recent times, and so I thought I would paint some things to do with it. Of course, when I'm attempting to paint a very recognisable character or property, I immediately realise I can't paint. I've never been able to paint. It was all a lie fuelled by cider, baby cheese, and the encouraging drum beat of a Fall Out Boy song.

Still, I feel compelled to paint BB-8s, and thala-sirens, and porgs making shocked faces - because porgs expressing any emotion is deeply funny.


And yes, I couldn't resist painting a little advert for thala-siren milk. Luke Skywalker is in marketing now. Buy his artisanal green milk and post pictures of it on Instagram, or get attacked in the night by a lightsaber-wielding maniac. It's your choice.


Additionally, here are some nice abstract shapes I made with leftover paint from my BB-8 palette:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x