H&M Wishlist - A Smart, Floral Outfit ♡

I've been eyeing up some stuff lately so I thought I'd make a little H&M wishlist post for the new year. I've been focusing recently on more smart/workwear items because I really enjoy that polished/classic look despite being prone to scruffiness and also the unofficial princess of oversized cardigans. That said, I am always sucked right back into cute and slightly wacky things in pastel colours as well. Life is a balance that way.


Black Handbag - £34.99


I've been looking for a new medium-sized bag, since my trusty old black bag got worn out, and one of the strap attachments on my red satchel bag snapped in half. I love the sleek design of this one. I could put important office notes in this, or a small Waluigi plush toy (we all must keep Waluigi in our bags to protect us from his eternal wrath).


40 Denier Floral Tights - £6.99


How can I be expected to resist floral tights? I can't and I won't. Let me be the beautiful garden I was always meant to be.


Chiffon Dress - £24.99


There is something so pretty to me about transparency used right. I love how it gives this dress a bit of texture and makes it look that bit more layered and interesting. I also really like the floral cuff detail and the overall shape of this dress.


Ankle Boots - £24.99


I've been seeing quite a few nice boots hanging around recently, and I seem to forget just how much of an ankle boot person I am. It's really either brogues or nice, smart ankle boots/chelsea boots like this that are my dream footwear. I did just get some new brogues, so I can feel like my true self again, but I'm currently lacking some good boots...


Long Jacket - £24.99


I am, of course, a sucker for a good blazer. I really like the grid pattern on this - subtle enough to add a nice little bit of pattern to an otherwise plain jacket, without being too solid. A nice combination of simplicity and flair. I like this length of jacket too, for a bit of extra warmth in light jacket weather.


Heart Earrings (4 Pack) - £5.99


Finally, a set of really cute heart earrings to finish off the outfit. I just think these are super adorable and would probably pretty much go with anything. They're fun, but would work well with semi-smart outfits too.

I didn't initially intend to make this wishlist post about building an outfit, but it worked out nicely that way. Which is your favourite item?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x