2 Outfits: Dungaree Dress & Stripy Dress

So, I got a beautiful dungaree dress after looking at lots of them in admiration for a while. Of course, one dungaree dress will not be enough. I'll have to build up a huge dragon's hoard of them. I want a pink one, after all, but for now I'm very pleased to have this one. It was around £5 from Select in their sale, and it's a corduroy one, and it's the best.


I also grabbed a cool and comfy little stripy dress from H&M recently for £12.99. It's cut to flare out mildly at the waist, which makes it incredibly comfortable. It's really soft and nice, but I think I might try getting a little belt to cinch in the waist and break it up a bit.


They are both such fun things to wear. I feel like I'm extremely ready to transition into a new season now, and I think one nice thing about the dungaree dress is that I'll be able to wear it in pretty cold weather and it can add a little bit of shape and variety to my cold weather outfits. The stripy dress is more for warm weather or some serious layering, but it's a great casual option. I'm really happy with both of them, but which one do you like best?

3 comments:

  1. Love your post dear!If you want check out my blog.I write about fashion,beauty and lifestyle.Maybe we can follow each other and be great blogger friends!

    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x