Diary: Snow & Cute Dogs



It's been an extremely cold time, and I'm cold whilst writing this because I foolishly removed a fuzzy layer a little while ago to eat dinner (because sometimes I get a bit hot when I'm eating). I'll just put it back on before I continue.


Right, now I'm comfortably ensconced in fuzz, let's talk about these eleven days. The main event, of course, was that it snowed (woah!). Everyone has been very excited about that. I've felt quite fuzzy and tired for a while recently, but I'm starting to feel a bit more woken up - maybe it's March, somehow. I've been listening to an incredible amount of They Might Be Giants, and remembering how much I love them. They're so good.


One really cool thing I did during this little period of time was to open a Redbubble store. I made some designs especially for it, so check it out if you're interested in getting stuff like t-shirts, mugs, tote bags, or notebooks with my paintings on them. There are lots of fun options!


My grandma sent me a card recently, with a 'votes for women' themed stamp on it, which I thought was pretty cool! I've been consuming some tasty naan bread, so I needed to mention that (as I'm sure you'll understand and respect), and I had a browse around Tesco in the toy section and found some really interesting stuff - including a spherical dog cuddly toy that I immediately fell in love with (the brand name is Bobballs, and I highly recommend them). Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will be lucky enough to encounter some more cute toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x