Bunny Hearts


I've covered myself in paper hearts again, but there's a little bunny this time too. It's an alluring motif to me. I get to become a cartoon character with hearts physically manifesting to float around me, love emanating in blue felt tip pen form (its natural form).


I suppose when I add props to my scans like this, it's like I'm adding a visual representation of a thought - or at least, to me it sort of looks like it has some kind of narrative value, like something's happening in my head.


Of course, as we all know, what's usually happening in my head is lots of thoughts about cheesecake and large cups of tea.


The hearts do represent my thoughts about cheesecake pretty well though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x