Changing Your Phone Wallpaper Feels Nice

It's kind of amazing how refreshed changing your phone wallpaper and lock screen can make you feel. I've just changed both of mine to pieces of art by Alexandra Levasseur (via this Tumblr post), and I feel so fresh and new. They're really inspiring, lovely paintings too, so I feel encouraged to go paint something whenever I look at my phone right now.


Now that I've changed that, I gotta clear up my apps, files, and whatnot. A digital clear out. It's as calming and pleasant as any kind of tidying up for me. It makes me feel more comfortable and satisfied in my own existence than maybe anything else. It all somehow makes me feel more solid. Maybe it's because it makes me realise momentarily that everything I surround myself with is more or less a shifting process, whereas I'm a constant reality to myself. I'm the only thing that is always in my presence, if you see what I mean.


Anyway, next time I'll change my wallpaper to a picture of Mr Blobby or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x